Saturday, May 10, 2014

So little time!!

I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone. It is SO cliche, but it literally was Christmas, then 10 snow days, and now it's the middle of May! Unreal! I feel like there was so much time, and now I can't seem to grasp on to anything. The days are slipping away and the task list is growing ever longer.

Principals: What is your end-of-the-year strategy for making sure to get everything done (that doesn't include working until 11PM every night!)




20140510-181215.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I am impressed you get to bed by 11! Definitely looking forward to the answer to that question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - I work until 11, but I spend the time afterward just enjoying the quiet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I typically don't start until 9! My baby is a nightowl!

    ReplyDelete