Monday, April 27, 2015

#EmpowerED Institute











I will be presenting at the Corwin Press EmpowerEd Institute in Boston on August 6-7, 2015. Spike Cook and I will be presenting on Overcoming Isolation in Leadership and I will be presenting on Leading Your School from Your Mobile Device. It will be held at Grafton High School in Grafton, MA and should be an amazing event. I am looking forward to this as my first Corwin Institute! Corwin describes the event in this way:

"Cultivate empowered, adaptable, and self-directed learners through best practices in the use of educational technology and 21st Century pedagogy. Sessions at this two-day institute will focus on emerging trends and research-based strategies in leadership, implementation, professional development, and instruction."

Be sure to visit the registration page to sign up - you will not want to miss this event! Follow the hashtag #empower15 for up-to-date information and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment